Friday, February 12, 2010

why do something when you can sleep?


Seriously friends. Why should I do anything right now except sleep? Is there really any benefit to moving from this wonderfully warm spot that I've created over the past 12 hours to actually do anything? Doing something requires not sleeping, correct? So, if I were to want to do something, it would necessitate my stopping sleeping in order to do it. That is utterly ridiculous. Now, if there were a way for me to do something without requiring that I change my state of consciousness, then perhaps you would make a compelling point for the doing of that thing. But the moment you ask me to wake up from this beautiful slumber in order to respond to your request to do something, you have broken the trust that is necessary for our relationship to stay strong. And by stay strong, I mean not exist, because having a relationship requires doing something, correct? I thought so. Therefore, in summary. I will not be doing anything for the foreseeable future. Doing something requires that I cease from my slumber. I shall do no such thing. I will instead, sleep.

Kon out!

5 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

But what about stealing Doritos??

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2011!

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your post, it's very interesting. Nice to read something different as well!

Software problems? Check this out:
Medisoft software
Preferred software by most medical professionals

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Hi Kon,

Thank you for our Secret Paws presents! We will be posting on the Secret Paws blog in the next couple of days. Mom's been kind of busy, but we wanted you to know we got our box and we loved all of our toys and nip goodies!

Purry New Year to you!

Charlemagne, Tamar and Mal

World of Animals, Inc said...

Hey Kon, we loved the photo that you shared with us. We must agree that if you are in the same spot for twelve hours, that you shouldn't have to move anywhere. Enjoy your cat nap and being lazy day. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals